Effective Date: June 28, 2022
At Alexander Clark Printing, we respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously.
We will only collect your Personal Information:
- When you give feedback to our site, email, marketing or other form of communication
- When you join, sign up or subscribe to any of our newsletters or other campaigns which we run on or from our website from time to time
- Through cookies
- Through data aggregation
Collection of information and how we USE your Personal Information
We collect information you provide, willingly, directly to us. For example, you share information directly with us when you, fill out a form, submit or post content, sign up for a newsletter, communicate with us via third-party platforms, request information, or otherwise communicate with us via our website, email or phone. When you engage with us (e.g., sending us emails, contacting us via telephone or visiting or making an enquiry through the website), you may provide Personal Information about yourself including your name and contact details (e.g., your address, email address and telephone number) and your job title. If you consider purchasing from us, you may also provide us with various other necessary Personal Information (e.g., your bank details). Where you make use of our website, we may also collect information about your use of the site, (e.g., your IP address, choice of web browser and pages visited). Some of this Personal Information is collected and processed so we can perform a contract with you, some for the purpose of legal compliance and some for the purposes of our legitimate business interests (namely to carry out and improve our business, analyze the use of our site and services and support our staff and customers). Alexander Clark Printing will use your information for legitimate and lawful purposes including, but not limited to the following.
- Sending newsletters, and marketing. You always have the option to “opt” out or “Unsubscribe” at any time.
- Sending Information related emails. We may send you email announcements, for instance, company events, or product information.
- Provide support to you. Your information gives us information that allows us to improve our site and services. Send you technical notices, security alerts, and administrative messages.
- Detecting fraud and misuse of our services. We use your information in a variety of automated and manual analysis to ensure we process only legitimate and lawful emails from our customers and prospects. Alexander Clark Printing may use your data individually or combine it with other customer’s to establish trends. This benefits all customers as it reduces spam and allows our deliverability to remain high.
- We may post customer and advocate testimonials on our website, which may contain Personal Information. We do obtain your consent to post names along with testimonials via email prior to posting the testimonial on our website. However, if you wish to request the removal of your testimonial, please contact us.
- Meeting legal requirements. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings or similar legal process, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
- Business transition. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your Personal Information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
- Enable integrations. Alexander Clark Printing uses your data to allow integrations to interact with your data. Integrations such as invoicing and marketing analysis. We will use your information to send you invoices, charge your credit card on file, and send you other service-related billing notifications.
- We also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Information collected by cookies and similar tracking technologies.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than information about how you use our site and the information you choose to share with us.
Accessing and updating your Personal Information
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing or research purposes. Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our services, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by contacting us. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data.
We use this information to analyze trends, administer our website, track visitors’ movements around our website, and gather demographic information about our visitors as a whole. We do link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about our website visitors.
Social Media Features
We take steps to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will only keep your Personal Information for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event, only for as long as the Data Protection Legislation allows.
Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and, although we will take steps to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted via the website; any transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Links to other sites
Your California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.100 et seq.) affords consumers residing in California certain rights with respect to their Personal Information. If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
We collect Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes described in the Use of Information section above. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for business purposes to the following categories of recipients.
|Category of Personal Information||Categories of Recipients|
|IdentifiersName, postal address, unique personal identifier,Online identifier, username, IP address, email addressAnd account name. Payment information, social mediaInformation.||Analytics ProvidersCommunications ProvidersCustomer Service ProvidersFraud Prevention and Security ProvidersInfrastructure ProvidersMarketing ProvidersPayment Processors|
|Commercial informationInformation about products purchased. If you applyTo work for us and submit a resume we have collected information about your education, Personal Information, work history.||Analytics ProvidersInfrastructure ProvidersPayment Processors|
|Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information||Analytics ProvidersInfrastructure Providers|
|InferencesAny information identified above reflecting your preferences and characteristics||Analytics ProvidersInfrastructure Providers|
California Residents’ Privacy Rights
Subject to certain exceptions and qualifications, as a California resident, you have the right to: (i) request access to your Personal Information; (ii) request deletion of you Personal Information;(iii) request information about the Personal Information about you that we have “sold” (as such term is defined under California law) to third parties within the past 12 months; and (iv) opt-out of the “sale” of your Personal Information, as detailed above.
WE DO NOT SALE YOUR INFORMATION.
We are an Idaho Corporation:
Alexander Clark Printing
10801 Emerald Street
Boise, Idaho, 83713